Monday, December 28, 2009

The Observer

When I read back some of my last few posts I realise how irregular I have been. Most of the times being constrained by the inability to manipulate the IT settings of the company laptop or transitioning from one place to other or at other times being super busy with work. But these past 4 months I have definitely learned as much if not more that I have learned in the past 22 years. Infact it has been a sort of unlearning which combined with the learnings of 22 years is making me see things in totally different perspectives. Couple that with the fact that I have been almost around the world in the last 80 days! I understand its a dream and now the only thing I want is to be able to put in practice what I have learned. To follow what I have observed. To get a chance to grow again!

Meanwhile one of the experiences here in Liverpool brought the following thought in my mind:
- Life is as easy/ difficult as you make it to be. The key being: To live YOU gotta make it anyways matey!

Merry Christmas :)


2 comments:

aditi said...

Hmm....with so much learning you need a detailed post cataloging all you want to remember:)

Good thought though, our attitude does decide what happens and right again...we do make it. The worst is never "the worst"

Bhushan said...

[aditi]: agreed should hve captured the things to remember :(