Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thoughts - part 4

What better way to start than to continue the series of random thoughts that got me into serious blogging the first time. For those not familiar with this blog, these are short notes (sort of tweet-logs) of what goes through my mind while experiencing the different experiences this life has to offer. Mostly I leave it as crude material for the readers to have their own meaning (if they find any!). Honestly speaking, its too taxing to elaborate for someone like me who loves to think endlessly! Sometimes to the point of no return. I would anyday prefer listening over talking. But this is my outlet and after all why should I suffer alone with my thoughts? Well there are plans to write long ones as well. But lets see how this one goes for now..

Suffering is inevitable, so is happiness.

Lot of things get into our head. Brain for instance is one of them.

What if we scream out so loud that even the Gods cant hear!

The fact is we make sense out of what we understand.

To be honest I have never seen a sane man who isnt mad.

Why define exceptions when we cant understand normality?

Never underestimate the power of identifying the problem before solving it!

There is no dearth of interesting things in life, the challenge is to do the boring ones!

What is it with the Royals that we commoners so admire?

Knowledge is a dangerous thing, it unlocks potential.

Come to think of it, the world seems so confusing. But when we dont, it doesnt.

4 comments:

Divesh said...

this was some thinking!!!

some very thought provoking points.. and some too deep to be comprehensible.

Phoenix said...

good stuff

aditi said...

Very thought-provoking points...

"Never underestimate the power of identifying the problem before solving it!"

You know this point defines 1-2 years of a PhD :D

Icarus said...

I find this one is really a good thought:

There is no dearth of interesting things in life, the challenge is to do the boring ones!