Thursday, November 22, 2018

Self connect and drive for action

It's been a while that I wanted to visit and update this blog. Perhaps what drove me to action today is the same thing that has kept me going during the time I was involved in other things away from this blog.

Interesting to note that my last post was before marriage. While the last year and half has enabled me to connect with what led me to start all this in the outside world, this blog definitely has a special place in what led me to start in the inner world.

What drives us to action is what we should cherish and act or not act accordingly. Writing down the thoughts is very important. For it helps to connect the dots for the self and perhaps for someone seeking to find a solution while reading this.

1 comment:

Jo's world said...

Good to see you writing again!