Sunday, June 01, 2008

Videos

Its said that a picture speaks more than a thousand words... 
how many equivalent words could you find for a video?


So, in an attempt to express my feelings and my thoughts, I would in this post be putting up video links of the videos that have had an indelible impression on me. I am sure each one of you  would enjoy it as well....

aur haan... from now on I also plan to post the multitude of quotations and thoughts that come to my mind daily.... afterall why should I suffer alone? But that would be in a different post.

and one last thing... recently I read that "The best part of attaining a goal is the journey"... so I guess I would like to share this wonderful journey of mine to have the goal of a meaningful life for one and all.

So, here goes...





No comments: